Excellence By Design Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useful Xbox 360 Accessorie

Go down

Useful Xbox 360 Accessorie Empty Useful Xbox 360 Accessorie

Post by No121Else Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:11 pm

What is the most useful Xbox 360 Accessorie, it can be whatever Accessorie (Blue Wireless Controller, Black Intercooler, VGA Cable, ETC...) you can post up to 5 of  your most useful with a reason why it is (1 reason for each Accessorie).

1. Microsoft Wireless Controller (Any Color)
Reason: No More Wires the wireless controller has a great range and feels like it fits your hands. 

2. Microsoft Wireless Headset (Halo 3 Special Edition)
Reason: The purpose of the wireless headset is to give you more freedom and a way to get rid of those wires. I chose the Halo 3 edition because, Microsoft fixed all the faults that have been consistent with the white ones, Now there is a Longer Battery Life, Better Sound Quality, Easier to connect, and multiple other reasons.

3.Xbox 360 Quick Charge (Not the Plug and Play)
Reason: I Have 2 controllers and 3 batterys granted I only use 1 controller I like having this plug into the wall and charge 2 of my batterys at once instead of using AA batterys.

4. VGA Cable
Reasons: ok this one is simple 1080P HD 1440x900 resolution on my 21" LCD Flatscreen VeiwSonic PC Monitor. Games Have never looked so good although read reviews on all VGA for 360 because 1 that I know of has extreme Ghosting and its highest resolution is 640x800.
Look for a 12 in 1 cable hookup (I think its 12 and 1) It Hooks up like the Intercooler and has 4 extra USB ports, VGA, Component, Composite, and S-Video.
No121Else
No121Else
Moderators
Moderators

Character Sheet
Respect:
Useful Xbox 360 Accessorie Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Useful Xbox 360 Accessorie Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Warining:
Useful Xbox 360 Accessorie Left_bar_bleue0/0Useful Xbox 360 Accessorie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down